"BUFFALO EXCHANGE"

I am a huge fan of vintage fashion and love to browse stores that carry them for hours at a time. Vintage apparel and accessories have their own color, feeling, story and unique style! Whenever I visit vintage shops and spend time browsing the merchandise I get such a good feeling and often times feel like an explorer discovering all the great hidden treasures to be found.

So, today I will share with you information about a popular American vintage chain store
called, "BUFFALO EXCHANGE"

I visited Buffalo Exchange a few times last year during the months of February and March in Portland, Oregon. I can`t remember exactly the name of street where the Buffalo Exchange I visited was located, but if my memory serves me correctly I think the street was called Burnside Ave.

But don`t fret!!!
Nowadays, you will be happy to know that Buffalo Exchange can found in many locations throughout the U.S.

Photo by BIBAVIMH in Portland BUFFALO EXCHANGE

Photo by BIBAVIMH in Portland BUFFALO EXCHANGE

Photo by BIBAVIMH in Portland BUFFALO EXCHANGE

Photo by BIBAVIMH in Portland BUFFALO EXCHANGE
(More detail About BUFFALO EXCHANGE)
Buffalo Exchange is a chain of second-hand clothing stores in the America.
The chain now has many locations along the west coast with some additional locations in the midwest and east coast. You can buy used apparel as well as trade in their own used clothes.
The value of a trade in is calculated by a trained buyer, and then you can receive a percentage of that value in cash or store credit. Buffalo Exchange was founded with the idea of sustainability in mind, and has continued to maintain that tradition throughout their expansion. An example of this are the charity tokens.

You may opt to receive small cardboard tokens in place of a bag for their purchase.
There is a line of boxes along the wall with the names of local and national charities written on them for the
customers to put the tokens into. Each token is worth a 5 cent donation from Buffalo Exchange to the customers' charity of choice. Management has been known to contribute their time to said local charities.

Photo by BIBAVIMH / My charity tokens.
  
When I visited Buffalo Exchange, it carried everything from suits and dresses to neckties, hats, handbags and jewelry.
If you have a chance to visit America, I strongly recommend that you visit Buffalo Exchange!

by BIBAVIMH
Thanks for Nikelola

No comments:

Post a Comment