Boho-Chic Challenge

BIBAVIMH`S THOUGHTS

As I mentioned before in previous blogs, I`m a very free-spirited person which also means I`m very free in my thinking and sense of style.
This is why I especially enjoy such styles as boho-chic because expressive and uninhibited.


Boho-chic is one of many trends making a comeback this year.
It is a very feminine style drawing influence from bohemian and hippie culture.

Many celebrities have also had large influences on this growing trend.  We've scene boho-chic make its way on such names as Sienna Miller, Kate Moss,  Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Nicole Richie who are recognize for setting this trend, which eventually reached its height in 2004-2005.


I hope this blog gives you a better understanding of boho-chic and how you too can freely express your sense of style. 

So how about taking the boho-chic challenge and trying it out yourself? 
Simply put together of what your idea of boho-chic and send me your pix so that I can post them on my blog and show them off to world!

Please send your pix to:  nathalie.ahn@gmail.com
(with your name, country & short description of your style)

No comments:

Post a Comment